Baroon Pocket

StevenM

Montville ramp is a steep b!tch, but is open 24 hours, you have to park on side of road, but always heaps of room. Be careful, stick to side of ramp away from wall, side closest to wall ends only about 15 foot into the water when dam full. Should not be a problem at the moment, it is full.

Maleny end ramp open 7 to 6 I think, lots of proper boat parking, much more reasonable angler on the ramp.

Well given it looks like my weekend plans have fallen through - I Might head up to Ewen for a morning session, then Baroon during the middle of the day

Are you keen Steve?

Edit: I'm probably going to do the pretty boring thing of trying to troll up a few bass.

Mate I'm thinking probably morning until 9 or so at Ewen.. simply a morn session chasing Toga..

Although, we could head down to Tarpon Dam ;) OR this new place I want to check out for some midday action while its warm and then a late arvo session at Baroon ;)

Was thinking off Sunday. Am keen for BP. Doesnt worry me doing a EMD first then BP

Heading down to Currumbin creek launching at he RSL on Saturday. That would be a gentleman 7.00am launch.

But need some fresh on Sunday. When were you guys thinking about BP

TerryH wrote:

Mate I'm thinking probably morning until 9 or so at Ewen.. simply a morn session chasing Toga..

Although, we could head down to Tarpon Dam ;) OR this new place I want to check out for some midday action while its warm and then a late arvo session at Baroon ;)

You guys should drag the yaks out onto Tarpon Dam :woohoo:

Archived