oztrail tourer9 tents

jeff f

bought a new tent for the easter camping trip

an oz-trail tourer 9. this is a great tent. made of ripstop canvas

set up and pack up in 5 minutes, only one pole, no fly needed

base is 2.6x2.6 m and 2.1m tall, comes in a generous sized bag so no struggling to put it away.no more getting down on your hands and knees to get in, or rolling round on the floor to get changed, big micro screened windows all round for plenty of airflow.

cant recomend these things highly enough

there's no way i'll ever go back to a rotten plastic dome tent or a complicated cabin tent again [img size=499]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/P3230013_AFO.jpg

post-422-144598451791_thumb.jpg

I'm assuming the "9" is not for the number it sleeps? Mind you the way they size their tents it could be....

You cant beat a good quality tent for a proper camp. Although the light weight domes have their place, for the woosies who wont pitch their swag under the stars on a fine night.

Shrimpo wrote:

yeh i've seen some tents that say 8man and would be the size of a real sized 3 or 4 man tent. They must be suited to 5.5ft people. Are those awning things part of the tent jeff?

know what you mean but these are made in australia not asia

it's rated as a 4 man but its great for 2 you can put 2 single bed mattresses in it and stillwalk down the middle

I've had a very simular one for many years, just a good size for the parents and put the kids in a dome tent. I also liked the fact you could get changed standing up. Used to get a little tangled up in the good old days when I went to give the wife a cuddle, because of centre pole.

Archived