Sale Thursday

Nastymind

Heads up!

Anaconda is having a club member sale Thursday (tomorrow) 9 to 9.

Should be some great deals happening.

I can't say too much but at my store at Logan there will be some pretty awesome things going on in the evening.

Come in and see me and i will be able to give you advanced notice before it all begins.

Sorry i can't say any more but believe me it'll be worth it.

Michael

Ps hey, ahh.. those were the days... :P

I'd hate to be learning my license these days, heaps of extra rules and restrictions. I caught the arse end of the L plates, and similar for P restrictions. THankfully though, since I already had my Ps I wasn't affected. On my opens now :)

Nastymind are you able to say what areas the deals are in? And do you guys stock any PE line? if so what brand, I can't remember what anaconda has.

Saltiga range mate.

But all stores vary there stock holdings.

This is bad, but i can't remember the discounts per department.

Hmmmn, let me see

Pretty sure it's 15% off all fishing gear, 20% off all tents, 20% off all sleeping bags, 25% off all camp furniture, 20% off all packs and bags, 25% off all clothing, 20% off all footwear, 25% off all bikes clothes and accessories, 20% off all dive gear and 1000ml water bottles rrp $18.97 now $3.

How's that?

That's just off my head lol

Shrimpo wrote:

They have superstring which is a dyneema?? braid i think and its not the thinnest braid but its good knotting and casts well, and if u get it on sale its cheap not uncommon to get a 300m spool for under $40 but the rrp is $79.

$35 per 300m spool at the moment actually

Rocket75 wrote:

Is it on at Anaconda Everton Park as well? & if so they have super "evening" specials as well? Always keen on a bit of un-needed tackle shopping:lol:

Rocket

It's happening at all Anaconda stores.

Although, i don't know what instore activities they will be having

Archived