Jitterbugs and Hula Poppers

WayneD

Hey guys, got some lures on ebay but the description and what came were largely different

So I thought I would see if anyone wants any.

All lures $10 each, normally retail for around $15-$18. Postage would kill any savings so not really an option unless you buy 3, then it may be worth your while. Pick up from Drewvale on the south side of Brisbane.

Hula Popper

With its concave mouth the Hula Popper creates a deep, throaty popping sound and bubble trail that has enticed aggressive strikes from all types of gamefish for decades. The hula skirt provides an extra measure of enticing flash and action. This lure should be fished in slow jerks giving the fish a chance to react to its unique sound and action and is an all time favorite for bass. It is one of the best lures you can use to pull fish out from under heavy cover to the surface. The slower you fish it, the further it will pull fish to the surface. The frog and coach dog patterns have been consistent fish producers when fished around all types of cover.

I have 10 available in the 3/8oz (11.0g), 2" (50mm) size.

All are in coach dog with a black/yellow skirt

Jitterbug

The Jitterbug, without a doubt, is the number one nighttime, topwater fishing lure of all time. On a steady retrieve, its concave lip creates a "plop-plop" sound while its body has a side to side action that fish cannot resist. It catches all types of surface striking fish from bass to cod in all types of water. This lure is mainly fished during the warmer months of the year, especially full moon nights in the summertime.

I have 4 available in the 5/8oz (13.2g), 3" (76mm) size.

All are in yellow coach dog.

As you can probably tell the listing said assorted lures, but I didn't know they meant a whole heap of the one colour for each type of lure. You live and learn.

/>http://www.arbogastlures.com/ to view products and colours. All lures are new in box.

Archived