Boat Passage Bream

waldo

Wandered down to the boat passage for 4 hours late last 26/04/08 night to see if I could russle up a feed. Nice night and reasonably warm with almost no wind which was good cause I'm try to fend off a bout of snivlers disease :S .

Climbed over the rocks and got to the first spot and noticed I had left the bait in the car.. good start NOT :laugh: anyways quickly into action with a high 20's bream coming in after a ton of missed fish. Next cast and bang this one wanted to play up a bit with a very solid high 30's bream hitting the rocks. Dropped a few and things went dead for a while. Eventually nailed 4 other fish 3 app 26cm and another high 30's and called it a night with tonights dinner accounted for.

It was interesting the difference in condition of the 2 big ones. Surprisingly there was barely 1cm between them and while the smaller one was healthy, the big one was thick and fat and just looked way bigger.

Outside of that I never caught an under for the night which is unusual and the little cod gave me a good working over claiming about 6 hooks for their lip peircing collection which is quite a bit worse than usual.

Archived