Brisbane airport

efess

Hi I have to go to the airport early Sunday morning and was wondering if there is any where closer than nudgee beach to go for a quick flick some where that I wont get muddied up would be great. I will be targeting Flathead on plastics.

Cheers

efess

Well, went to brekky creek this morning. dont know the area to well so i drove around looking for a spot to pull up i came across a boat ramp and pulled in. Just as i got out the car and walked over to the ramp this dude jumps out his car doing his pants up then he hassled me for a while till I thought that it would be better if i left. Do strange people frequent this area? (thats the tame version of the story)

where abouts should i have been?, I didnt see any other fishos this morning

efess

Well we went to this place close to breakky creek and this strange guy walked over and started telling us of weird story's that happened to \"him\". One such story was that he illigally supplies shaving razers to NSW or something and that John Howard doesn't like that. Another story (he told us at least 20 until we left) was that some women pulled up a 60 kilo jewfish and my brother (who's an expert in fish sizes) was like \"wow, was it like 2 metres long\", and the guy said \"nah, more like 75cm\" (these lengths were shown using hands, not spoken). then he said that the big jewfish was called a soapie and that it didn't taste very good, which is the complete opposite of what it is. This guy wa starting to freak us out so we left.

My dad says that he has this disorder that makes him hear story's from other people and then tell them to other people as though it happen to him.

hey cowfish, that old guy came over and started talking to me as well, he's oretty cool, but a bit wierd. All we caught from breaky creek was a bream in a cast net, but we wandered around to newstead park where some guys where landing huge catties.

Archived