STINKenba

wiseguy

:woohoo: well most good stories begin with an ealry start-

unfortunanelty so do the shietty ones!

woke up at the crack of dawn (well if dawn cracked at 6:35 then i did)

i had only one thing on my mind- as young boys do wen they wake up...

had to play with my rod and end up smellign like fish!

jumped int he car and arrived at boofas place, closely followed by moo man and we stepped out of the car round 8 at our pineknba spot x- well seeing as it was a complete sucess at being a total failure then we will share- the stinky side of pinkenba inbetween the airport and the refinery...

we meet georgey there, leap onto the rock to see a lump of mud where there hsould have been water- low tide...

never fear, we were not to be dishearted as it wa sthe fisrt day of our holidays and would be dammed if not to wet a line!

so we start fishign with bait... no avail...

so i thinkz to myself- the SP's

in a flash jack ive re rigged and am tossing the recycled condoms up and down the base of the bridge, round the rocks.

boffa flicked his little one too... then started fishign agian...

anyway, we tried everything, fast, slow, twitch, no teict, combinations, all the positions and still no flippen action!

so we decide to go back to bait- moo reckons he had sum bites, but didnt come up trumps.

its round 10 now so we decide to pack up and go cross country- this is where the story relle begins...

4 gallant, dashing young men took small steps, yet leaps for man kind as they trudged through the mud. ooohhhh a feeder creek!

flick, flick.... twitch.....

nothing...

keep moving boys, destiny awaits... or so they thought...

we keep goign past the hobo-abode (sweet set up with tents, swings, shower, garden and a nice little boat!)

and decode to attempt to fish adjacent (alongside) the pelicans...

i take off accross the mud but stop witht he knife to remove sum rubbish whihc had been tied to a post... grubbsss i tell ya...

andway, i turn to hear every1 laughing histerically-

boofa was nealry waste deep in mud.

BAHAHAHAHA

well looks liek we needed to reset the GPS (Go Pallela System) to a different route.

we opt for the grass and we r off. despite both myself and georgey gettign down and dirty we stayed reliativley clean. we stop again at a clearing.

decidiing the fish were hear because of the flatty lies in the mud we throw a few kilos of simulate and force ten burley out there...

as u may of guessed short of attarcting toadies nothign happened....

disgrunteled but not dishearted we continued on the epic journey to the pelicans...

we arrive round 11 and fish. we notice that he pelicans were scoffing down what we think r small prawns, and we see sum jumping round...

moo man hits the water and hasa flick with sum chicken thigh...

Wiseguy, i got sumthign!

alhtough he calls me pepdog, u oculd imagine it!

wats up?

i think ive got sumthing, what do i do?

catch it!

how?

anyway by buckelys he lands it, and it makes our day to see him de virginatise his rod and have his first fish- a near legal jew!

a happy snap whihc will go up later and he is back.

boof has his mojo back, but keeps wastign his time playing with georgey rod, so dosent land much...

joking,

after that we headied back a sthe water was coming back in.

we arrive back at the bridge round 12:15, cast net the feeder creek- just a parasite ridden zebra lookign fishing- a livey- didnt catch anything...

we fish the bridge- i try the SP's again- nothing...

no1 gets anythign but we berely up and lure about 1 billion toadies!

if only we new how to cook em...

lol

so yer, round 2 we headed hand and decided next trip to hit up hornybrook, and before we go back to skool my m8s and i goign on a charter (which is anyone is interested let one of us kno)

wellt here u have it... sorry i drgaged it out but u can image my frustration...

lost 2 scented sps and coutnless (1) nono sented....

meh, i spose that swhy they come in packs!

well thats the story of pinenba, told for oyung and old!

so next trip we r gonna catch the monster marlins liek the time before...

no we didint....

but our m8s did...

no they didnt...

but u can imagine it...

OHHHH YERRR!

: if oyu read to here, well done!

-Wiseguy:woohoo:

pcsolutionman: interesting is un understatement! lol

Burko: thanx! i can waffle wen im fishing-deressed... but always enjoy it!

Mack_attack: yes there is but on moo man camera- should be up in the mornign wen he gets back from work!

thanx every1 for the reading/ encourgaement, would love if any of use would join us on our epic adventures!

go up to comunity

click downloads and download the afo resizer save it to my pictures

make a file in my pics called afo pics

open the resizer

set it to send the resized pics to the afo file

ther find the pic you want to resize and click the button

it will resize the photo and put it in the afo file to make it easy to find and upload

what a great day boys...

mum got up me cause i was covered in mud and i had to throw away my socks..

an hour of cleaning up and only one fish landed all day i still look foward to the next trip....

great report seppe... couldnt have pout it better my self...

hahahah:laugh:

cant wait for the next installment of the awsome foresomes adventures...

boofa:woohoo:

Archived