Fishing at colmslie

Dimo

i tried there the other week for nothing, i have heard of bream ad flathead being caught there on flickbaits but i was there the entire day and not even a touch, i think i went through my whole range of platics(about 100+ packs) for nothing

I've been fishing there twice in the past 2 weeks, night fishing. First time was with Ellicat and we caught nothing, just got our baits picked to pieces. I went back there last Wednesday night, cast netted for some live prawns and herring. It was high tide and there was a bit of surface action. I casted out unweighted 3or4" live prawns and got hits evrytime. I ended up landing a nice little Bream of about 32cm. There was a lot more there but by this stage (3am) I was wet from the cast netting and freezing cold so I called it quits.

I'll be fishing there again tomorrow night, you're welcome to join me if you like. I'll be there from about 9:30-10:00pm untill I get too cold usally around the 3-4am mark;) .

Hope this helpedB)

Jayson

• 4 weeks later...

yea i fished there a few times but nothing much been caught just some odd breams that was it, in the morning of the bream and squire comp the tide was super low and i can see all the structure up to the little rock bar on the right side...the thing is there is no structure at all but just some rocks...but who knows that place looks like it'd hold some fish thou

Keechie wrote:

i tried there the other week for nothing, i have heard of bream ad flathead being caught there on flickbaits but i was there the entire day and not even a touch, i think i went through my whole range of platics(about 100+ packs) for nothing

And yea, I will vouch that Nic has about 100 packets of plastics!

Only ever fished from that ramp twice now, for nought both times but keen to hit it up again soon!

Archived