Fishing Help

goat_man_baa

goat_man_baa wrote:

I'm in Red Hill so pretty central to everything. I've got a boat too so could sort of go anywhere. By the sounds of things tailor pretty much jump into your boat up here, would they be worth a try?

Hell yeah - lots of fun on light gear! If you are drifting, put out a few baits on the bottom as well and pick up some nice flatties while flicking for tailor using SP's or poppers.

Head down to Jumpinpin or the Gold Coast around Labrador or head up to Bribie with the rest of the guys and gals here on Sunday.

Shorty :)

wait till it warms up a bit then get your cast net into the river, get some prawns and go for a few threadies.

or

get into soft plastics or hard bodys, so far I have had great sucess on soft plastics with shore based fishing.

or

get a boat, small tinney or whatever you will have a tonne of places in the river to fish structure or head out closer into the bay for snapper or big jew.

well thats my 2 c

if that does'nt tickle your fancey try freshwater, heh i havn't but they guys on here do very well with the bass and toga even the odd YB.

Dan

Archived