A good day out

2 wheels

Hi all ,got out for a fish sorta early had a sleep in lol ,wandered along shultz's on my way to the barge arrived at the barge and there was another afo member having a fish , had a yak chris was getting nailed by catty's lol ,any way surveyed the changes to the river had a cast peckers,bout 8 ish the tide turns and the fun starts,chris u should of hung round for another 20 mins . the bream stsart coming down the river weighty fish and it got better whilst doing battle with a monster catty rod 2 goes off zzzzzzzzz then rod 3 fires zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz so i wind the drag right off for the catty and secure the rod ,attend to rod 2 something big on it couple of mins of winding in the having line peeled off i land a nice estuary cod ,secured cod whats line 3 got on it ? it peeled a lot of line off after a few mins of winding a nice bream,and yes i did land a few catty's for the day days tally bream 7 biggest 34 1 estuary cod 36 5 catty's ( bane of my exsistance) not measured all fish released to fight another day ps good feeling to get the cod back in the water and swimming :) [img size=480]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/catty-0eed0a8977032938ea76a7f2d8578938.jpg

post-829-144598473076_thumb.jpg

hey twowheels,

m8, apart from that time me and me m8s ran into u at the barge, we have tried and tried to go back but they r always working, wats the trick to makin sure the barge is free?

secondly, every1 mentions little bullys there, have u seen any latley?

cheers m8, a gud report there!

-Wiseguy

Archived