Help! What Boat Rod Holder Fits This Bracket?

So the below rod holder brackets were already fitted in my boat when I brought it. The previous owner doesn't know what type of boat rod holder they were for. There is already x4 fitted in the boat so if the brackets were for some reasonably sturdy (at least for as sturdy plastic rod holders can be) holders I figured why not use them. Problem is I thought they were definitely from Berkley's current range, but turns out they are the same shape, but the brackets in my boat are significantly bigger (30mm diameter). The Berkley's couldn't of been more than 20mm. I know these brackets could be 10yrs old and from a discontinued line, but I figured there is no harm in putting the feelers out. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers

rod holder.jpg

Hi, welcome to the site.

There are a number of rail clamp on  plastic rodholders on the market, most of which have their own fitting sizes. You could take your fitting down to your local BCF etc store and check out their fitting sizes for a match.. If you did find one that matched the one you have, you would still have to buy the complete set as they don`t come in individual pieces.

cheers 

Archived