Freshwater Creeks

hooklineandsinker

• 1 month later...

Where's Lemke road at carseldine? What about dayboro. Where abouts do I go there?
On 02/11/2016 at 5:20 PM, Dinodadog said:

Youngs crossing down and up,end of leichs rd brendale, lemke rd carseldine, that will get you started. Watch out for snakes and dont cross anybodies land, or be quick about it.Top end of north pine dam, dayboro.albany creek

Dino

On 02/11/2016 at 5:20 PM, Dinodadog said:

Youngs crossing down and up,end of leichs rd brendale, lemke rd carseldine, that will get you started. Watch out for snakes and dont cross anybodies land, or be quick about it.Top end of north pine dam, dayboro.albany creek

Dino 

4 hours ago, hooklineandsinker said:

Where's Lemke road at carseldine?

Lemke Road does't actually get into Carseldine(I think) but comes close, it runs between Taigum and Fitzgibbon. I believe Dino is talking about Cabbage Tree Creek that flows behind the Sandgat Seahwaks AFL club. There is bike track that runs along it for easy access. I fished up that way when I was kid, but only got catfish, eels and shrimp. Never thought to go back, but worth a go I suppose.

An easy and fruitful option these days is Kedron Brook. I see plenty of tandanus  get caught out of it these days, and there are numerous parks that offer easy access.Try Kalinga, or Grange Forest Park.

7 hours ago, Tybo said:

Lemke Road does't actually get into Carseldine(I think) but comes close, it runs between Taigum and Fitzgibbon. I believe Dino is talking about Cabbage Tree Creek that flows behind the Sandgat Seahwaks AFL club. There is bike track that runs along it for easy access. I fished up that way when I was kid, but only got catfish, eels and shrimp. Never thought to go back, but worth a go I suppose.

An easy and fruitful option these days is Kedron Brook. I see plenty of tandanus  get caught out of it these days, and there are numerous parks that offer easy access.Try Kalinga, or Grange Forest Park.

Thanks mate. Unfortunately I can't go out today. But I may try tomorrow 

Archived