Maxi reaches 1000!!

Mack_attack

Friggen top Bloke!!!!:woohoo:

Owns more boats than the Australian Navy!!!!:blink:

Has drank more beer and banged more quiff than any 15 year old on here:P :laugh:

Just a damn shame he cant catch a fish out of the Brisbane River:fishing: :blink: :laugh: :laugh:

Love ya work Maxi, congrats on ya 1000.:woohoo:

Jayson

shortie wrote:

If you had a post for every beer you have consumed whilst you have been a member of AFO you wouls be lewading the score board.

Shortie

looking at the above post it looks as though you've knocked back a few today !!!:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Well done Maxi keep em comming

well, what can i say but a big thanks to all you guys for reading my ramblings and enjoying them...

been lucky enough to have met and fished with a few of ya's even if not many fish caught at the time ...

yep enjoyed a few cleansing ales while reading about whats going on up brissy way...:lol: :lol:

benno ... hope the scar fades in time ... :P :P

afo is my second homepage for sure .....:huh:

Maxi

Yeah and I have the empty stubbies to prove that he drank more than he posted!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

he's a great bloke, a one in a million !!B)

Best bloke you would ever hope to meet!!B)

Fountain of knowledge just wish i knew where the stop valve was when ya wanna shut him up!!:unsure: :ohmy: :huh::lol:

No seriously ya cant find a nicer bloke to hang with and have a fish even though he can't!!:lol: :lol: :laugh: :laugh:

Gotta feel sorry for him don't ya!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cheers on the Grand mate ya deserve everthing ya get!!hahahahahahaha:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Archived