For those who went to the soft plastic seminar

cpetrie

hey guys.

i couldn't make it to the seminar, i'm sooo pissed. i really want to get into SP fishing badly. ive already got squidy wrigglers and one of those starter estuary packs with a tackle box and DVD. so far ive got 2 small flatties on a flickabit and tahts it.

does anyone mind telling me a bit of what they said on Wednesday?

it'd be a great help.

cheers,

Dave

(i must sound like an idiot asking this question)

cpetrie wrote:

also i heard someone was filming it,

do u know where i could get my hands on a copy?

is the DVD they give you any good?

just ask your questions on here if your fuzzy

a lot of experianced fisherman here

had me catching them in no time,,,, chill out and wait for all this rain to stop ficking up the shorebased and esturary fishing.

you will do ok, I thinking your recent lack of fish is due to the large fresh we got.

cheers

As I said in the other thread, a sort of concise edition of all the great info on here, plus a few demos of how to flick. It was very much snapper and boat oriented, but reinforced everything talked about and offereed on here, plus free sps, pizza and drink!! I still spent 30 bucks on some more jig heads and sps, mainly cos I wanted to give FishHeads some trade for putting it on in the first place. Very helpful chick, told me the right size jigheads for my Flathead and Bream sp choices. I also saw the biggest Gulp lure I've ever seen, a mahoosive squid! About 8" long!! I think the only thing that could have made it any better would be bikini dancing girls and beer!!B)

Archived