Tuesday morning River Mouth

Nitris

well went out for a little fish this morning.. got some livies at the poo shoote mainly heardy heads.. took them out to the river mouth. I fished the outside face of the wall and arround a drop off where it goes from 1.5m to 5m. There was heaps of action and a lot of little stuff hitting the live bait.. was throwing sp's at the same time but had no luck with it. ended up catching a bream, Moses pearch arround 30cm and a small shark under 1m. Got the shark with 30pound mono leader and 15lb braid. The bream i didnt hook but the heardyhead was stuck in its mouth and my hook in the heardyhead, just wound it in and pulled the fish out of his mouth..

Came back to the poopipe there was bait everywhere with small tailor smashing them everwhere.. i hooked a few bream here but kept droping them next to the boat..

sorry about no pix i left my camera in the car...

:fishing:

another thing u know its holidays when u get to the boat ramp at 5am and all the parks are taken.. :ohmy:

Nitris wrote:

well went out for a little fish this morning.. got some livies at the poo shoote mainly heardy heads.. took them out to the river mouth. I fished the outside face of the wall and arround a drop off where it goes from 1.5m to 5m. There was heaps of action and a lot of little stuff hitting the live bait.. was throwing sp's at the same time but had no luck with it. ended up catching a bream, Moses pearch arround 30cm and a small shark under 1m. Got the shark with 30pound mono leader and 15lb braid. The bream i didnt hook but the heardyhead was stuck in its mouth and my hook in the heardyhead, just wound it in and pulled the fish out of his mouth..

Came back to the poopipe there was bait everywhere with small tailor smashing them everwhere.. i hooked a few bream here but kept droping them next to the boat..

sorry about no pix i left my camera in the car...

:fishing:

another thing u know its holidays when u get to the boat ramp at 5am and all the parks are taken.. :ohmy:

Hey nitris thought that was you!!! Pulled up behind you at the ramp.should have said g'day but there was a few spaces one the ramp and every one else was stuffing about adjusting their balls.

Didnt land anything spectactular.. 3 shovely's 50-60cm ,1 ray 60cm about 15 catties biggest 50cm the young fella got bitten off first cast within a minute of hitting the riverbed 25lb leader cut off a bout6 inch above the hook bang zzzzzzzzzzzz gone.. buggar

At least spiderman u guys caught some fish and sounds like ur young fella hooked a shark. Yeh i realy should get some afo stickers for my boat and car...

or we should all get some distinctive face tatto and a secret hand shake so we can reconise each other more easily. B)

Nitris wrote:

At least spiderman u guys caught some fish and sounds like ur young fella hooked a shark. Yeh i realy should get some afo stickers for my boat and car...

or we should all get some distinctive face tatto and a secret hand shake so we can reconise each other more easily. B)

my thoughts as well.. typical .. throw out a cattie fillet on plastic coated wire... nothing

Archived