Breaky Creek Friday Night

Nitris

went out with planetfonz arround 9pm lastnight.... put boat in went and got some livies... Ened up with the biggest bony bream i have caught they went about 25cm to the fork..

[img size=150]dsc03037eu5.jpg

went to the mouth of the creek put anchor in and hung over the drop as it goes off down into 15meters of water...

Baits were out one no weight only trace, the other trace with float and trace.

there for about 2h30min.. my fish just swam arround and arround and got tangled on himself.. Had a flesh bait thrown towards the rocks at the park there and had a little touch but nothing..

all in all a very quiet fish but still nice to get out.. some other people were fishing on the pontoon at the park and they also said they had caught nothing.. :blink:

ello, yeah that was me on the pontoon. Very very quiet, not much bait hanging around the pontoon either.

The other fellas that were there kindly donated their pike eel for my sharking efforts, which i took over to Brett's Wharf. Had 2 or 3 little timid runs on the eel and one oh so close to a hookup but thanks to my using small gang hooks and baiting them like crap, no cigar.

I might go back there tonight, depending on how tired i am.

by the way, i was with an old feller on the pontoon a few weeks ago who got a 30cm to the tip bony in his castnet :D

Hey nadders, will have to have a yarn next time.. i didnt know u were a fellow afo member. 30cm man thats getting up there... im up to caloundra tonight & will be fishing on my jetty between bullcock beach and golden beach.. good luck tonight on the sharks.. :fishing:

Archived