Caloundra Pike Session

Nitris

Hi all just a quick post got a heap of pike this morning in about a half our session.. least 8 pike.. I was fishing on my jetty half way between bullcock beach and golden beach just at the start of pumicestone passage... Been fishing this jetty since i was a little fella arround 1990 and the pike have always been there. got them all execpt one on sx40's and one on this other skinnier and longer hb lure.. :fishing:

They went off the chew and got suss on me but i will give them an hour or two and they will forget all about me and be back on the sx40.

I only have dial-up at the coast.. so not going to put up many pix..

[img size=150]pikeandsx40ct5.jpg

w600.png

Nitris wrote:

yeh damm u fonz, leaving me to sleep on the boat while the trevs were busting all arround the boat in the middle of the night.

and yes u need to get some more action on that rod.:fishing:

i'm surprised noone woke up - they were pretty loud - as was my loud enjoyment of the midnight wizz and attached fishing session

planetfonz wrote:

Nitris wrote:
yeh damm u fonz, leaving me to sleep on the boat while the trevs were busting all arround the boat in the middle of the night.

and yes u need to get some more action on that rod.:fishing:

i'm surprised noone woke up - they were pretty loud - as was my loud enjoyment of the midnight wizz and attached fishing session

Shakes fist at u fonz :angry:

Archived