afo bay 2 blu water challenge[ unofficial ]

noname

Hey guys,

So we plan on hitting up Peel and Goat AM Satruday.

Packed Lunch on Horseshoe Bay.

Back out for the Arvo.

BBQ my place at Straddy Saturday evening.

Sunday: Who knows? Whatever the weather allows. WE would like to hit up The Group for macks.

Cheers.

Angus

Hi guys never fished the southen bay befor but looking at dragging the boat to Cleveland this sat where would be a good starting point for fishing this area and what would be best to target? Looking forward to catching up for lunch at Peel Is. Is there some resticted areas at Peel?

theokri wrote:

Hi

I the weather holds I will be out of Cleveland as well. What time are you guys running out to peel.

We are getting the 5:30am ferry to straddy dropping gear off and launching from over there. We will be out ASAP so as soon as we can.

I reckon lunch at Horseshoe around 1:00pm and then another arvo session.

Angus

i should have mentioned, there are 2 ramps at manly, i use the 1 between brisbane coast guard and m.b.t.b.c. there is 1 at the sthrn end of the yacht squadron which is also pretty good with a pontoon which might suite your boat better, but 6 knots through the harbor is the only downfall, and the bottom of the ramp can be slippery at low tide. as with most.

Hey guys, sorry I've been slack but work has been bashing me. I hope you got a ride somewhere else angus cause I just arranged to meet Jeff at the redland bay boat ramp at 4.00am for a day trip.

Between him and me there won't be any room for you, unless we tow you in a yak. :woohoo:

We'll do some trolling, some shark baiting,some small lure fishing and some unweighted bait fishing.

we also plan o meet you guys at horseshoe bay but bugger me, it will be crowded so I don't say we'll be there too long.

Anyway I'll turn the radio on, have a mobile and be around. You'll know us when you see us, we'll be the blokes smelling like a fish and smiling.

Archived