Whats a good price to sell my tinnie

Ash

hey all,

Some of you may remember me buying a tinnie over a year ago, then falling in love with Kriso's whaler, so ended up buying that too. If not, see here:

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=237&func=view&catid=5&id=40088

Any who, Im selling it. Just wondering what you guys think is a goood price range for it. Paid just over 3k. Since then only thing changed in it is its had a custom deck and storage built.

Boats in good nick, trailers average. Has depth sounder. trailer lights done work, but have attatchable lights that'll go with. Perm nav lights on it. no battery with it as i used to use a motorbike battery for the lights and sounder.

Check out the pics in the original thread, tell me what you reckon.

Ash

Cant comment myself,

But will be interested to see what people think.

For some of the freshies out there, what size leccy would be required to push this along? Is it worth putting a leccy on a boat like this for dams such as Hinze, Baroon etc...

Cheers.

Angus

Ash wrote:

oh forgot to mention, I was thinking about 2k. Too much? ive got a tiller electric i can throw in, if you guys think its make a difference. Im wanting to set the price so ill get a pretty quick sale.

Mate my dad and I are seriously looking at going halves in a Dam boat. Ill talk to him tonight.

If someone comes in before hand, dont wait of course.

Cheers.

Angus

Angus wrote:

Ash wrote:
oh forgot to mention, I was thinking about 2k. Too much? ive got a tiller electric i can throw in, if you guys think its make a difference. Im wanting to set the price so ill get a pretty quick sale.

Mate my dad and I are seriously looking at going halves in a Dam boat. Ill talk to him tonight.

If someone comes in before hand, dont wait of course.

Cheers.

Angus

As soon as you own a boat Angus thats all you will be saying "Dam Boat"

no pump mate, the previous owner only used it as an esky. I was thinking about doing it myself, but im lazy. So i didnt. Has kept a few lizards and bream alive in there for a day out though. Even with an little air pump still had to change water a few times, bit of a pain really.

gets along really well, 20 hp on a small tinny so yeah. will have to look up age of motor(i think 15yrs maybe?), the prevous owner had it serviced just before me, its maybe been out on the water 7 times max from memory since then. im not really mechanically minded so i havent touch the motor, except to clean it ater use. I do flush it every time after use too.

Big tez, I only bought it for $3200, and the only improvement made to it was a casting deck. And yeah the price range i was thinking was mainly for a quick sale. But good to know you 2k isnt too much to ask.

Archived