pine river this monday...Maybe!

Troy_79

Hey guys, Thinking about heading up to the pine on monday morning probably around the pine river bridge and abit further upstream.

I haven't fished the river for about 10 months as i got sick of catching diver whiting and toadfish. Has anyone fished up there lately?

cheers, troy

Forgot about this thread..

Sth pine river has been fishing really well for me for bream. Head up to the first rock wall on the left and work your way up from there. Sit out off the banks and fish the secondary drop offs.

Also got a few flatties from the drains on the right as you go past the highway bridge. Again fish the drop offs that are out from the bank and you will do a lot better then just fishing the banks and snags.

same, been getting nice feeds of muddies and some really quality bream, I never usualy fish it but I put my pots in there and usualy have a fish after. There are some great bream wholes to be found in the bald hills creek section and some big bream and whitting off the sand bars toward the hornibrook bridge as well as some chopper tailor on the run out

Well i launched my boat at deepwater bend headed up towards the bridge and the mouth of the south pine river. Didn't get a touch so moved to bald hills and still nothing then moved to the mouth and again nothing:dry: Couldn't even get a bite not one dam bite. Checked the pots and guess what! nothing. Ive been fishing that river for 16yrs and today was the worst session i've had there.

Archived