Deckie for Hire - going cheap!

raven

Hi All

One advantage of finding oneself made redundant is that one has much more time available to go fishing! I'm keen as hell to get out on the water and actually catch something worth keeping. Given my current situation I'm pretty flexible in regards to my availability so weekends/weekdays are generally all good! Would really appreciate a trip out and I'm more than happy to shout the refreshments for the day.

Cheers

paul... :fishing:

Yeah I'm halfway through reading all the posts. Sounds great but I don't think I've got the gear unless I stop by a shop on the way. Thinking though I'll turn up anyway and just say g'day. I've only got a spinner and a surf rod both on 6lb line. Worth bringing this along?

raven wrote:

Yeah I'm halfway through reading all the posts. Sounds great but I don't think I've got the gear unless I stop by a shop on the way. Thinking though I'll turn up anyway and just say g'day. I've only got a spinner and a surf rod both on 6lb line. Worth bringing this along?

Id take the spinner rod for sure. There are bream and flatties there as well. Id take up one of those deckie offers as is will be a sweet opportunity to pick up some good info and meet some of the crew anyway.

Might see you tomorrow!

Angus

raven wrote:

Yep I'm in for sure. What time are you and the masses getting there? Apologies if you've already answered this in the thread.

Hahaha it sort of has but thats cool.

People are rocking up all over the shop.

I myself will be there from about 4:00am until maybe 7:00pm.

There is a BBQ/Lunch at about 2:30pm so id say thats when the biggest crowd at once will be there.

Angus

Archived