anyone seen these rods before

jeff f

Hi guys

First time poster on the website but I've been hanging around here for a few months now. Been spending my time reading up on the good number of sharking posts that grace the site. I'm from over in the West and we get bull sharks in the Swan River but noone seems to chase them so I've been trying to get my knowledge up on how it's done over there to then try and apply over here where relevant.

Anyway I was surprised to see this post (but happy that the advertising on Seabreeze is getting out there) because I'm the agent advertising the Lemax and Ajiking rods on Seabreeze which Jeff put the link up to. So I thought I'd just clarify that these rods aren't over in Queensland yet but hopefully they will be soon.

We've been focusing on getting information on the rods and the brand out over there first and are just about to start commencing approaching tacklestores about the rods. I'm also hoping to head over your way in a month or so to do a bit of a road show and take some sample rods around (thanks for the offer yoyo!).

I won't say any more as I haven't read the forum policies on plugging products but I'll be around a bit so happy to answer any questions or keep you in the loop with when they make it over to Queensland.

Cheers

Ben

Jeff, not sure which ones you are looking at mate but in the Lemax range the light flick sticks are around $140-270 depending on the model, the heavier boat rods range from $200-$400 depending on the model. The value of the US$ is causing us a few headaches at the moment, like it is for everyone I guess, and we're just doing a bit of repricing at the moment but that's where I think they'll come out around.

I'll keep you in the loop with what's happening, I'd suggest there won't be any products up for grabs for a month or two though considering the time the process takes.

Archived