Now - That's a good policy!

Malexander

I have looked at it simply from the big important things down. Health, education, infrastructure and economy under labor are in an appauling state. They couldn't cope during the boom times so I can't see how they can during the bad. Can the LNP do any better? I sure don't think they could do worse.

Moreton Bay greens zones have closed off 16% of the bay to fishing. If you don't have a GPS and know the exact coordinates I am guessing you will fish well away from any green zones. Therefore I would guess they are probably more like 25% or more of the bay people can't fish.

The greens groups wanted more than double what came out as green zones in the bay and if labor are returned I would expect they will get more as part of the preference deals done. So a vote for labor or the greens to me equates to closing down half the bay or more.

Very good point Waldo. I consider myself an environmentalist, and a nature lover, but I would never vote for the greens. They're extremely naive in my opinion. If they ever got in, I'm sure they'd close down(waterways, lake, state forests and anything other than urban land) as much as they could and it'd be illegal to cut your own lawn without a permit.

Tybo wrote:

Very good point Waldo. I consider myself an environmentalist, and a nature lover, but I would never vote for the greens. They're extremely naive in my opinion. If they ever got in, I'm sure they'd close down(waterways, lake, state forests and anything other than urban land) as much as they could and it'd be illegal to cut your own lawn without a permit.

The greens are not that bad, they are not really ever supposed to be a party that will one day take office, they are just there to even up the scale.

They have a green agenda and follow it without too much compramise.

Anyway somone has to keep an eye on Peter Garret don't they ;)

I just think Anna bligh is riding the wave with the media.

They keep saying it's a recession, and she is saying it's a recession, so nervous people believe it's a recession.

I believe they're playing on voter's fear. And job security. Most of their campaign was on 1 statement - This is not a recession on 27th of Jan...

Thank god it ends tomorrow.

Archived