new fish mobile

nadders

after what seems like forever i'm no longer stranded on the banks :D

me and the old man put in for a fishing vessel, picking it up on the 7th.

4.45 sea wasp, 1.98m beam, 50hp honda 4stk, big casting deck, fully plumped live well, electric switches for everything, 4 flush mount holders and 2 trolling holders, bow mount for an electric when i find a good one + hummingbird sounder and false bottom floor. painted alum hull

its an 06 model hasn't been used very much, engine still has 3.5yrs of warranty on it. cant wait to get it out and about, i'll do what i'm familiar with first and bash the mouth and the passage+associated creeks around before venturing out to bigger and better things in the bay.

what impresses me most about the boat is the floor space, it is tiller steer without a front bench (casting deck doubles up as a seat, would comfortably sit 2 people side by side) and theres stacks of room with nothing in the way.

would easily stand 2 people on the deck and i wouldn't feel too cramped with up to 4 or 5 people in the boat. now i have to look forward to getting a nice 50lb electric, stick that up front and go hard on some mangrove creeks :)

Archived