rods and reels for sale

dragons7

hey guys got some rods to get rid of all brand new never been used great for plastics fishing there 2-4 kg light cork handles graphite rods there 7ft and 6ft long the brand of the rods are saratoga theres 6 to get rid of $25 dollars each also got some reels to still in the box 10 ball bearing reels smooth drag great for for bream and flatys also bass the brand of the reel is oscillate 100 size got 2 to get rid of want $20 bucks each reel also got a great snapper reel as well 500 size oscillate 10 ball bearing never been used still in box $25 if any one interested just let me no other wise im gonna put them on ebay cheers

dragons7 wrote:

hey guys got some rods to get rid of all brand new never been used great for plastics fishing there 2-4 kg light cork handles graphite rods there 7ft and 6ft long the brand of the rods are saratoga theres 6 to get rid of $25 dollars each also got some reels to still in the box 10 ball bearing reels smooth drag great for for bream and flatys also bass the brand of the reel is oscillate 100 size got 2 to get rid of want $20 bucks each reel also got a great snapper reel as well 500 size oscillate 10 ball bearing never been used still in box $25 if any one interested just let me no other wise im gonna put them on ebay cheers

Are those rods two-piece?

hey guys all the 7 ft rods are gone still got 1-2 kg 6ft rods left and 2 reels left 1/100 size reel left and 1/ 500 size reel left 100 is great for bream and flathead bass and the 500 is anwesome snapper reel and tailor kingies thanks guys send me a message if u are intereste Shane_Fishing_097.jpg

Archived