Tellebudgerra Ck 3rd May

Travis

hmmm might have to piss off up river then, will see, falling tide tho, keen to try the natural creek opposite the boat ramp on northern bank as it looks like there is some rocky bars in there and under the bridge in the first canal entrance up to where it shallows (look on google maps) looks pretty good.

you are a chance of anything around the Highway bridge, only thing is getting a space close to the bridge. On a quiet night/morning there are 10 people fishing and cast netting off the Bridge

The canal you are talking about is quite shallow, have fished the mouth a few times.

the canal gets deep after the bridge and comes up shallow sharply about 2 houses up from the bridge, have picked off 4 spots to hit up, will let yous know how i go, prob throw everything back unless i get trevs or taylor, going for ream and flatties tho lol

Ended up with 8 flatties, 4 of which were 50-60s, 1 small trev and a barracuta, not a bat effore for a small fished out area, we were the only ones really cathching anything, but we were the only ones trolling lures :)

Oh and that hole in the boat shortie, it leeks bad lol, left an hour later cos i mixed up some ferroperie at the ramp and got the oxy out to set it off ;)

Archived