brunswick land lubbers.?

noname

i should have a spot if needed ,was going to take me and the boy and one of the younger kids out but if some1 needs a spot i will fit them in.but i have no idea what i'm doing .well i drive a boat a lot better than i fish .but she is slow and small. but going to take the canoe too.paddle power no electric. only day time was going to split the the into 2 or 3 sessions.night time fish from the bank near camp.

Ill do a bit of land based with the mrs. Only because I know some good spots to out her onto some bream. There are also a few sections of wall there that are probably easier to fish land based. Not to mention the Marina at night is fantastic for bream, but much easier from the board walks and bank. In fact im sure your not even allowed to fish in the boat in the actual Marina.

Angus

Hey rob, since your not answering your phone.... :huh: What do you want to do with travel plans down there? im keen to take snappin so i guess we are taking 2 cars. did you want to follow me down thursday night, i think thats best since all the tackle shops will be closed then so it wont take 6 hours to get there ;)

Im keen for thu night as you would know i dont have the handbrake on anymore so i will be keen to go then instead of being bored shitless around home doing nothing :laugh:

Angus wrote:

Ill do a bit of land based with the mrs. Only because I know some good spots to out her onto some bream. There are also a few sections of wall there that are probably easier to fish land based. Not to mention the Marina at night is fantastic for bream, but much easier from the board walks and bank. In fact im sure your not even allowed to fish in the boat in the actual Marina.

Angus

we fished in the marina in the boat the other week and had no problem ... its idle speed entry as well as its only a relatively small marina and any wash is no good at all .....

Archived