North Pine Dam

Feral

Well sitting around waiting for the missus to get home so I can go for a paddle on North Pine dam this morning. Will be trolling some deep divers whilst getting my weekly exercise, never know your luck!

Should be off the water by 11ish, hopefully with a bonus bass or two in the camera!

couldnt get anything on deep divers yesterday i had one in the water for close to 10 hrs but we did get 10 of them up to 48cm on a spro vibe that i towed in the morning then shawn towed in the arvo he didnt catch anything till the lure change

i did get a BIG yellow up to the boat on a 12ft diver near the white boy but it spat the lure next to the boat i dam near smacked shawn with the rod as it let go poor feller was only grabbing the landing net :laugh: that was on a purple silver yellow and orange rmg

shawn lost a monster probable bass first thing in the morning on a pink 12ft diver he got hit smoked and wrapped up all in 30 40 secs on 6 lb the fight was over as it started would have been a very big fish as he nailed a few others with ease a little later well past 40

good luck today andrew

Archived