Manly Jetty tonight

waldo

Wandering down the manly jetty around 7-30pm tonight till maybe as late as 1am. If anyone wants to catch up just look for the scarey looking guy wearing the hat with a beard and white bucket. I will just be targeting bream with bait seeing as I didn't catch what I was after last night.

try also the southern boat ramp, if you walk down the ramp, over to the left, you will see a pontoon type thing, there is something big there chasing baitfish all over the place, i got in 2 casts yesterday morning and travis turned up with the bits needed for the comp, so had to go, jewie or jack springs to mind by the way he was surface feeding, big never the less, cast about a metre off the point of the pontoon and keep youb bait as close to the surface would be my tip ;) . good luck with your endeavours.

ps. plenty of light there too.

rob

Thanks for the tip but I am working to a rough plan. My big bream spot let me down over straddie last night so I am just after a decent weigher now. One of the sub 40's I have been getting on previous trips down there will be just the ticket if they show up.

Well that was the worst trip fish wise I can remember in a loooooong time. 1 under size bream and a pike for over 4 hours fishing is pretty much of PB low point. :( Not like there weren't a few fish there as a few others pulled a few fish even if they weren't overly big. Thinks I must have upset the fishing god somewhere along the way with my poor performance this weekend :ohmy:

Archived