rayke1938

Mate slept in so we didnt get down there till 6am. Met Brian just round corner from ramp and he was pretty chuffed as he had already scored a toga. He then gave a pretty impressive casting display. As we didnt want to make fools of ourselves with all our backlashes and trying to pull trees down from the bank we went round the corner. Tried bait fishing and although sounder looked good we got nothing. We then trolled down to IansIsland and still nothing.

We then went to point near entrance of Davisis den ant I managed 2 bass around 35cm and a nice tandanus around 50cm.

John Ford got one banded grunter and Graham (unhappy)Pflaum got a couple of sticks.

Left around 10 and headed back to ramp with a couple of nil result stops on the way.

Ray

Now that'll teach you to sleep in. Bad luck mate but at least you scored a couple of bass.

Poor Graham - remind me not to buy a lotto ticket with him.:P Maybe you should have got him to hold your rod for one the bass. :P Still he allways seams to have a big smile on his face when I see him.

• 2 months later...

Archived