I'm going fishing!

Feral

Ok, school holidays start next week, and I am taking most of them off to do "Stuff"with the kids. (Gotta work the Mondays).

Plan is taking various kids fishing, on various days, depending on what nights the missus is rostered to work.

Days after she is rostered to work will most likely be Daughter on NPD.

Other days will be sons on NPD on the boat, or Somerset on the yaks. (Boys old enough to stay at home and be quiet while mum sleeps).

The second week of the holidays it is off to the Condamine for a couple of nights camping on my mates place. Teach the kids what camping is really all about! -5 degrees on out on the downs on winter!

Will be taking all the kids and Ray. It will be yaks and Alex's boat and the ski, that's enough floating gear for one each, so should reduce the fighting.

Might even end up doing an overnighter on the Boat at Somerset just for the adventure for the kids.

sounds good .

looks like u got a fun filled 2 weeks with the kids.

they mite not think much of it at the time but will remember it when the grow up with fond memories.

my family when i was a kid did heaps of 4x4,camping and boating .

never thought much of it at the time cause it was what we did .

even when we would go to the big sand hills every xmass for 2 weeks for 15 year or so,and it rained heaps ,still had a fun time.

and when u grow up u remember it and take your kids out doing the same kind of stuff.

we are going to gorge camping area for 4 days next week.

should be some good fun winter camping .taking the canoe ,so some paddling about and fishing will be done .:)

Feral wrote:

Ok, school holi......

Might even end up doing an overnighter on the Boat at Somerset just for the adventure for the kids.

I know who the kid is :whistle:

Sounds a good plan mate. Winter camping is soo much more relaxing not having to worry as much about the joe blakes

ellicat wrote:

Feral wrote:
Ok, school holi......

I know who the kid is :whistle:

Sounds a good plan mate. Winter camping is soo much more relaxing not having to worry as much about the joe blakes

Speaking of winter camping... Winter Camp? :laugh:

JK.

Good luck Feral look forward to the many and varied reports!

Angus

Archived