Trailer needed!

pondo

G day AFO Members,

Just calling on all you fellow fishoes out there to give me a hand finding a trailer for my tinnie so i can get out there and chase a few fish. I have 12 foot aluminium hull Savage Snipe and am finding it quite the mission to get a suitable trailer. If any of you fellas/sheilas see or know of a trailer that is going for a reasonable price id love it if you coould drop me a quick message.

Cheers Guys. Look foward to hearing from some of ya's.

:cheer:

Mate, i'm in the same situation at the moment, there bloody hard to come by. I'm probably going to have to stretch the budget a little and get a new one. Have found new 12ft skid trailers for $999.00 ready to register or you would have seen the easytrailers on ebay, they do a kit trailer for $800.00 + $66.00 delivery, comes with everything just need to bolt the peices together, supposed to take about a day. I'm still undecided?

yeah im not to sure about the kit trailers. Havent had a huge look into them, are they Gal? or just steel. For that ammount of money i think i will just be patient and wait for something decent to pop up. Might take me a while. Just have to use it as a car topper for a bit longer. Even had a thought on attempting to make one my self.

The kits look alright, they are fully hot dipped gal frame, all the welding is done for you, 12" Rims with high speed tyres, winch, vin plate, all you need to do is put it together. I find mine too big for a car topper so I need a trailer ASAP, just waitn for my tax return to get here, hopefully we get a couple pop up soon.

Archived