Brisbane Kayak Flishing Club - Caboolture River

Feral

Well today is the first outing of the Brisbane Kayak Fishing Club. We are having a 4 hour fishing session followed by a feed and meeting today.

Fishing from 8am at the Uhlmann Road boat ramp, BYO sausage sizzle at the Caboolture River Boat Club grounds afterwards about 12:30ish.

Hopefully we will get a few of the monster Caboolture river flatties between us!

It was an awesome morning with the dawn of the new club, now I would like everyone to close their eyes and imagine this;

The water is like glass as the yak fleet headed off in search of some nice lizards, all of a sudden someone yells, "WHALES WHALES IN THE RIVER" :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I looked out about 100mtrs from the ramp and all I could see was one massive humpback, splashing around and in obvious distress. It took all of about 3 seconds to realise I had made a terrible mistake, for it was Moderator Feral all tits up and off his yak WAAAAAA HAAAAAA, just don't let him tell you he was trying to help someone else, LMAO.

Al

I'll pop some pics up a bit later.

Biggles wrote:

It was an awesome morning with the dawn of the new club, now I would like everyone to close their eyes and imagine this;

The water is like glass as the yak fleet headed off in search of some nice lizards, all of a sudden someone yells, "WHALES WHALES IN THE RIVER" :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I looked out about 100mtrs from the ramp and all I could see was one massive humpback, splashing around and in obvious distress. It took all of about 3 seconds to realise I had made a terrible mistake, for it was Moderator Feral all tits up and off his yak WAAAAAA HAAAAAA, just don't let him tell you he was trying to help someone else, LMAO.

Al

I'll pop some pics up a bit later.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: classic :laugh: :laugh:

Archived