Tingalpa Creek

Aaron H

Fangdangle: Mate id say based on its tail walking your little herring looking fish would have been a tarpon. A good catch mate!

Would you be interested in showing me some fishing spots from the yak sometime? I also have a fishing yak and would be keen to try it in some new waters.

Not to mention illiminate some pests.

Angus

Fangdangle wrote:

I think it was pretty much the top of the tide that day, it was only a small tide. On the really big tides you can get some nice sized bream there.

I was the one there when you left. I was by myself but those kids on the bikes were a friends who lives just up from where you were, they see the car and always come down for a stickybeak.

I'm thinking of heading down this afternoon just off the bank for a bit. Got an hour or two to kill, see how it goes.

OH so I didn't quie meet you - next time - I saw the change of shift and commented to wifie how it didn't take long from someone leaving to someone taking the spot.

So it is tidal - I wonder how far I can get my tinnie and where to start from.

There are 3 prop hungry rock bars in the creek if you go there below 1/2 tide.There was a post on ausfish a couple of weeks ago that gave the exact locations I think that the post was on prawning.I launched from the end of Queen St several years ago and bkew a prop within 100 yards and havent been back.

Ray

Archived