here fishy fishy!!!

noname

straddiebrad wrote:

iam there get some live bait,and hold on :laugh: what should we do about those snapper berkly vanish or is there something better out on the market.brad

Dynamite. :silly:

We had a fish outside the cape today and it sounds like your day Saturday. Bloody slow. Managed a couple of fish before a deckie got too sea sick (she was hot otherwise I would have forced her to sit through it) so we ended up trolling for 1 yellowfin.

thats a bit of a bummer, but looking to get even soon, very soon, and brad, those snapper will see anything you put in front of em, you know what they are feeding on but schhhhh there!!! might try to score some of those things for bait. but mainly wanna hit that cobe spot again with massive livies again, thats for sure.

i just had a look on seabreeze and the weekend looks pretty good for drinkin p!ss, hmmmm now there's something different ay! morepiss, morepiss, morepiss!!! but i will try and get out some where at some stage.might even do a nighter at bonney doone, set the traps late arvo,check them in the am and then head back to vegas for a feed or a bbq!!! but all up in da air at this point, might be a relaxin troll around bogg too! god only knows. :huh: . :dry:

Archived