i mean cheap camping gear for sale

noname

on our camping adventures of late i've been buying this n that, i had like 4 tents i think of different sizes n shapes, 3 tarps to inter fit with each other, well you get the pic now, straddie brad put me onto this mob behind logan river marine that only trade on weekends.

anyways i have been eye'n of this oztrail tent, cheapest i had found it was $599, hmmm also another tent i have been eye'n off was also $399 plus a sidepole kit at another $150, then another $100 for a tarp, and another $120 for polesso lookin at $1300 roughly, well we waltzed into this place, sussed out what i wanted and nearly bloody fell over when i got the total price,

1 x tourer plus 9 canvas tent

1 x oztrail canvas dome 5 person tent

1 x 20 x 24 foot tarp

12 x extendable poles

1 x side mount kit

keeping in mind, this was over $1300 any where else when i shopped around, well got all this for $620 and yes it's exactly the same, exactly!!!! so if your in the market for camping gear the person to ring is graham on 0409 064 804, he will even meet you after hours at the warehouse, nothing is or was to much trouble for him. and not a bad bloke. i'll be getting a big esky off him soon. as he had none there that i wanted today. doh!!! so for all your camping,shop around, then give graham a call and be ready to bolt doun there, it's def worth the drive.

get an oztrail 2010 catalogue from any camping shop, and he'll have what ever is in there.

yoodles, he sure does,this fella works for oztrail, and it's his job primarily to get rid of opened goods, as the retailers don't want them, so their loss and our gain. he said he could work out something for a bulk order too. and it looks like brad and i will be going there this weekend too. :cheer:

Well i'm freakin happy :cheer:

I went out to graham's joint today and walked away with 2 big tarps, a tonne of poles, shower tent, chair, gas poles, and even some pegs. :blink:

He's got a really good thing going there and i'll definatly be back (if only i needed more gear) ;)

Now i've got jealous relatives wanting me to source them things!!

Thanks for the tip off boys...i'm very happy!

Nat

• 1 year later...

Archived