Any One Need A Decky In Moreton Bay Area

Ashhley

Hi Ash

as you know ive got the boat mate! but no cash at the moment so if ya keen on shouting fuel im in!

my boat cost aprox $30 an hr to run!

curtain reef fishes well but cost approx 150 per trip because its a 75km round trip

mud fishes ok and is only a 10 min ride to get there but can be hit and misss on the fish sometimes

if anyone else doesnt have a boat and would like to join in or come out on your own sometime just lett me know and we will see what we can do?

ph:0409271036 call anytime

cheers Ian

hei Ian

I am very interreseret in a fishing trip in your boat ... But the only fishing reels, bait with a lot more for river fishing .... But have you an extra rod and weels I could borrow if we took a trip together? It would be nice to have a local guide to find the fish... ;) And when a your ready for a fishing trip just tell me? and the price was 150 AUD for a day on the water???? Where wont you sail out from??

Kind regards

MArtin

AZZA wrote:

Hey Ian be weary on how you word these invites with payment involved as all sorts of rules to do with charters come into play and you never know whos looking at these sites

oh i see what ya mean! :blush:

im not a charter opperator of any kind and sometimes i dont catch much at all!

im just a broke bloke at the moment and can only take my boat out if someone pays the fuel and oil costs for the boat!

cheers Ian

mka_scierra wrote:

hei Ian

I am very interreseret in a fishing trip in your boat ... But the only fishing reels, bait with a lot more for river fishing .... But have you an extra rod and weels I could borrow if we took a trip together? It would be nice to have a local guide to find the fish... ;) And when a your ready for a fishing trip just tell me? and the price was 150 AUD for a day on the water???? Where wont you sail out from??

Kind regards

MArtin

hi Martin

check your personal messages!

cheers Ian.

they would not be able to charge you for a mate covering costs while u supply a boat to go fishing your not making money out of it i wouldn't be concerned at all

mark

rumrunner wrote:

AZZA wrote:
Hey Ian be weary on how you word these invites with payment involved as all sorts of rules to do with charters come into play and you never know whos looking at these sites

oh i see what ya mean! :blush:

im not a charter opperator of any kind and sometimes i dont catch much at all!

im just a broke bloke at the moment and can only take my boat out if someone pays the fuel and oil costs for the boat!

cheers Ian

Archived