U seen these Cooper anchors

maccatuna

Ive got a sarca anchor too bloody awsome anchor it is aswell.Butt these coopers bury deeper than the sarca so has more holding power.got a quote from cooper for a steel anchor to suit 11 mtr boat (not the ally ones there for the little boys) $188 delivered to my door from hervy bay.dam cheap when you compare it to the price of a sarca.

also coopers will have a stainless steel version very soon there making the molds ATM.I think I might wait a bit and grab one of these puppys.

They look great especially for the money. Would be great to only have to carry one type of anchor.

Sarca's are great but like others have said they seem a bit exxy. I don't know how it happened but a mates sarca has got a bend in the sdharp point. Still works well though.

Tried mine out yesterday in the Noosa River, threw it out twice in different spots and took hold first time, on one occasion set it mid river near the river mount with a strong incoming tide and fast current and it took straight away and didn't move an inch, looks like something advertised is living up to its claims for a change

Dave

Archived