Pirtek Challenge 11 April 10

kreel

So here it is, I got my email and with it, my angler number.

We can fish from 6:00am to 6:00pm, 11 April 2010.

Target fish for Queensland are:

Flathead

Blue or Threadfin Salmon

Bass

We don't take this one too seriously so it will be a latish start for tomorrow and I suspect Flathead will be our target species.

Good luck to everyone else that's entered.

Having a crack at it too, thought we will try for a Flatie till after lunch and then try for an arvo Bass, to start with will head to the Passage so if you see a Red Quinnie Top Ender with "Gidgee Lures" on the side come and say G'day. All the best to everyone who entered. :):):) Cheers Tom and Nat

webbfunk wrote:

Hey Kreel....where you going to go to find your winning flathead?

Hi wFunk, If it was up to me I'd like to head to the Pumicestone Passage, but my better half, who will be fishing as well, may have her own idea about where she'd like to fish. As it happens, she's passed out after a very early start today and a long fishing session. We'll talk tomorrow.

Are you fishing the Pirtek Webfunk?

I'm going for both flathead and bass, but more focused on the bass, I've heard some good reports coming out of my local water hole, 50+cm bass being landed, also went down to throw the shrimp traps in tonight and had a bit of a cast, landed a 40cm bass, so hopefully its a positive sign of whats to come.

anyways Good luck to all and have fun

Archived