Limit is 75cm for Duskies according to the info I got last week. All other Flathead species have no upper limit.

Last year a mag had an article about fishing for wild Bass a month from the end of the closed season with no mention of the closed season. Very disappointing.

Oh my mistake I thought duskies were 70 max but after looking into it there are 75 has this always been the rule I could swear they were 70?

Anyway just another good example of why we need to keep up with the rules although they change a lot.

Cam

Whiskers wrote:

Oh my mistake I thought duskies were 70 max but after looking into it there are 75 has this always been the rule I could swear they were 70?

Anyway just another good example of why we need to keep up with the rules although they change a lot.

Cam

Whiskers...wouldn`t worry about it too much matey,between Peter Garret,Captain Bligh,the International Richard Cranium Seakittens and Rabids Association and the Bleeding Hearts "I don`t fish so you can`t fish" Whiners Society, we`ll all be knitting or playing croquet in the near future. :dry: :(

That is unless BP floods and covers the oceans of the world with oil sooner :angry:

Yes the rules/regulations have been chopping and changing a fair amount this last year and it is hard to keep up with them

Archived