15 hp evinrude SOLD

noname

2nd owner, low k's only driven on weekends

only sellin it cos a 30 merc is goin on soon, the 50 was just to big, dammit, so opted for a new 30 merc,absolutely nothin wrong with it, just to small for the amount of weight in the tinnie, simple as that, if you seen you'd understand.

lookig around the 750 mark, as i know they go for way more, seen the same in worse condition goin for 1200, but wheather it sold or not , i dunno. but will serve some 1 well. has tank and line, and a brand new solas prop, both props are good, just different pitches, here's a pic oh it a while back but still looks da same. tinnie_001-20100527.jpg

Twins.... too much dramas as my 15 goes harder than your 15 :laugh:

By the way i rekkon its time for a new prop maybe diffrent pitch to give it just that little bit more.... how it was before the floor went in :woohoo:

As for robs motor... nothing wrong with it looked after really well, good buy at that price ;)

yeps it is rob .

been watching them on ebay and 2 other sites for about a month now .

10 to 20 hp ,ages from the 80's to 2004 .

some going ,some broken ,all different brands etc .

around the 750 mark is a fair and reasonable price .

if i show interest u know the price is ok ,cause i'm a tight ass.

is the solas prop different pitch,more top end ?

thnx davo, it's a smaller pitched prop, and rastus, a bloody lot, easily 100kg 2 carpeted floors up the front then boxed in, again with carpet, plus wot you see in the pic's and under that floor it's timber too, makes it awsome for stability at rest but so damn heavy is all, the 30 will be fne i'm hopin.

rob

it's a 1996 model only marks are the skeg and prop, which were there when i bought the rig. look for the cob webs, and silicone for the foil that comes with it!!!!!!!!! umm lets see how yours comes up after 14 years of service ay.

Archived