2010 State Of Origin - New Sponsor!

AFO

** This thread discusses the content article: 2010 State Of Origin - New Sponsor! **

A massive thanks goes out from The Team at Brisbane Fishing Online for the support of B-Select at Springfield.

B-Select Springfield has come on board with a great lucky door prize for one lucky entrant including:

[ul]

[li]Bridgstone Thermos [/li]

[li]Picnic/Camping Set[/li]

[li]Bridgstone Umbrella and much more.[/li]

[/ul]

Once again a big thanks for the support!

If you wish to find out more about this event, please check out the Competitions tab at the top of the Brisbane Fishing Online main page and scroll down to "State Of  Origin".

Travis wrote:

Can we draw the thermos on day 1 ??.... might come in handy, ive got a feeling it gunna be colder this year than last year

I know what you'll need the thermos for, Trav. ;) I guess you'll have it tucked into your swag in case it's too cold to get up in the middle of the night (or wee hours of the morning) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WARNING to competitors - do not drink from Trav's thermos. :laugh: :laugh: Bedwetter2-20100608.jpg

Having known Dayle (flexo) for many years, I cant recommend Dayle and Bridgestone Selct at Springfield highly enough, great prices quality products and great service. so next time when your thinking about putting on some new rubber for your car or your next service pop in and see them , you wont be disappointed.

Archived