Somerset this long weekend 12-6

Travis

thats the best site travis biggest shelter and close to the shop, i will wait till it gets a bit warmer for somerset as i hear the snapper calling this time of year, have fun while your there and i reckon you will. that shop just needs to sell cream donuts and it would make a fortune

it won't be ready ,waiting on braid and some other parts .

and some bloke that's building new beds and roof has been slack too.

got a month to do it starting last week ,a month is pushing me since most things are on a 10 year plan that got extended after 10 years to another 10.

tugger wrote:

thats the best site travis biggest shelter and close to the shop, i will wait till it gets a bit warmer for somerset as i hear the snapper calling this time of year, have fun while your there and i reckon you will. that shop just needs to sell cream donuts and it would make a fortune
gee wot is it with cream donuts and makin a fortune when i'm around lmao

i didn't say it was you rob lol

noname wrote:

tugger wrote:
gee wot is it with cream donuts and makin a fortune when i'm around lmao
:P

Rob we wont be getting there till late sat arvo, kels parents decided theyre coming up saturday, so we will meet you up there sat arvo, hopefully you get up there and put the pots out ha haill bring plenty of ammo for the pots too

noname wrote:

pickin up a new 25 merc tmz for the tinnie, 30's are there but not released yet, spewin biut it too.i'll be up there, not sure of wot state i'll be in though. hahaha, and the pot will be out thats for sure, hahaha

So your bringin the tinny?? we might have to try it on snappin!! should be cool enuf to spend more time at the dam during the day this trip, might even go for a fish so bring ha gear ;) give us a ring before you get up there and dont have reception and let usd know what you need bait wise and stuff, ill prob give you a ring before friday tho anyway. morepiss morepiss :laugh:

Archived