Hi mate, welcome to AFO!! I'm sure you will find this site very enjoyable. There are heaps of guys n gals on here that have common interests - fishing, fishing & fishing! :lol::lol:

Im sure you will learn heaps as this site is full of knowledgable, experienced and really cool guys who are always willing to give a hand with any fishing questions you have. If your're lucky, you might even get to fish with some of them :fishing: :aussie:

gday mate welcome to the site as everyone wil tell you its a good one, if you post up your what side of birsyy your from and keep your eye on the going fishing section im sure youll meet up with some fellow fishos in no time

i am will wrote:

hello everyone. my name is will. joined this site to go fishing with people from all walks of life. im not very educated in the art of fishing but always keen to wet a line.

Welcome to the site mate!

You have stumbed across both a wealth of info mate and a very friendly group of people to discuss it with.

Have a good read through the forum as there is just so much info.

On top of this, get along to an event!

We have the Winter Camp coming up, as well as The State of Origin Fishing Comp.

There is also talk of organising a couple of charters.

All AFO events have a competitive element to them but are still very social events. Winter Camp for example is somewhat designed for beginners with everything being provided except your sleeping bag!

Hope to see you out there mate.

Angus

Welcome to the site Will, you'll get plenty of help here the blokes are great and give up heaps of their time and information to help others. I'm up the Sunshine Coast where abouts are you? Mate if the Avatar is a picture of yourself looking at those arms you can help anytime pulling in the bigger fish ;)

Davey

Archived