Wanted 6x4 box trailer.

mongrel jack

Hey all,

I'm looking for a 6x4 box trailer preferably with ladder racks. Needs to be in good nick - don't want to have to do anything to it besides use it, so no rust etc.... Needed for carting the yak's around (3 of them) - getting a bit crowded on and in the car :unsure: , and the odd trip to the tip.

Looking at spending up to $500. Let me know if you know where i can get 1! I'm out at Ippy but can travel within reason.

Cheers.

jared1979 wrote:

You will be lucky to pick up a trailer with those requirements for $500,especially if you dont want to do any work to it.

Thanks for the expert advice..... However I'm just putting it out there. This is what I'm after if I can't get one then so be it - nothing lost!

m/jack,if you keep an eye on the courier mail`s Saturday Weekend shopper 6x4`s often come up in there for under that price(supposedly GC),but good luck with the ladder racks,I looked for a couple of months for some,ended up getting my son to make up a set for me

cheers

Thanks guys. Ladder racks are not essential as I think I can prob knock up a set of them without too much hassle. Thanks for the tip booty I will go have a look next weekend - there used to be a trailer mob up on Fernvale Rd at Brassall, anyone know where they went too? Used to have trailers on the side of the road on weekends (think it was a home business) - Long shot cause I'm thinking a few years ago now...... :unsure:

Archived