what boats does everybody have???

reef_raider

hey guys

just a bit bored so im wondering what boats or kayaks everybody has

we currently have a new makocraft 480 estuary tracker tournament sc with a 75hp mercury optimax and 54lb motor guide wireless

heres a picture of it at monduran

[img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Lake_Monduran_11.jpg

Post edited by: reef_raider, at: 2007/04/30 10:40

post-226-144598413457_thumb.jpg

dont hqve one but am allowed to borrow a 14ft or so canadian canoe its a two man job if any one is interested in helping me paddle it around in the upper brissy let us know

the other one i can borrow is a 12 punt with a 5hp mariner or something it gets along alright too

It sure is Cliffy. Navman 4150sx. I use it for both the boat and the yak so I have a portable setup for both of them. Here is the setup for the yak. I use velcro straps to keep it on board. The 12V 7AH battery is in the dry bag and it gets held by the bungee cords on the front of the yak. [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/IMG_3069__Custom_.JPG

Post edited by: WayneD, at: 2007/04/30 23:16

post-1190-1445984135_thumb.jpg

Interesting boat MM. What are the Pro's of owning a boat like that. I have never seen one on the water. The only other boat I have ever seen that looks like that was on Squidgie Secrets when Starlo and Bushy went chasing bream over in WA I think. Certainly stands out.

Here is the Silver Bullet, my main Dam boat now. Occasionally I'll get real brave and take her out in the local creek, even had her in the bay once!

Old 4.9m riveted dehaviland. She is in the sweet spot between 4.8 and 5.0m, so no compulsory life jacket wearing for the kids, and dont have to have fire extinguishers!

320amp hours of batteries under the seats, choice of 2 x 6hp's, a 25HP awaiting assembly, and a 55lb electric depending on where I want to go. Planning on a second electric in the near future.

Archived