Daiwa Caldia 2000

tikki169

Just got my delivery from the states. Brand new Caldia 2000 spooled up with 6lb Yo-Zuri (combo of mono and fluro), all up with delivery cost me $145. Very pleased.:woohoo:

Used a company that gives you a phyisical address to get stuff sent to in the states, they then buundle up all your goods and forward it on.

I'm sitting at work at the moment, will post them when I get home. Now I have a nice setup to go with my Graphite Travel rod. Has a brilliant drag system on the thing and even though I prefer braid the line it's spooled with looks pretty good.

Eug, have a look on American ebay, they have the 3000 for $185 with delivery in america and will cost about $30 on it's own to get delivered to Aus. Let me know if you wanna get one cause I can get it delivered and then order some more stuff for myself.

The guys I got from only would send to America so I was already tossing up about getting an American address so once I saw the deal i got the address and ordered it along with some other stuff (12 Kilo's all up :blush: ) cost $87 to deliver all of it and took 3 days including a weekend.

Archived