fishin harry's tomorrow night

noname

well after work i'm gunna get a fix as the f1 is on this weekend and thats where i'll be, so goin for a fix after work into tomorrow night till around the 10 o'clock mark, and if any 1 else is keen just shoot me a pm, only need ya rod, will also scout out the tiwi pearl. bettin a heap of proven berley from work to take also, so should be interesting.tomorrow night bein friday the 25th.

hahaha Just in the middle of the bay. Well maybe a bit far for my yak to get to.. but on a good day i can take my little boat out. 375 stacer proline 20hp yamaha. gotta be a good day though.. less then 1meter swell i prefer.. over that it gets uncomfortable. :unsure:

good luck rob,hope ya smack em up,stay away from that bloody hole wont ya :lol: might head ova that way meself this weekend check the ol girl out on the sounder.i thinkin of goin sat but the weather lookin bit ordinary,:angry: just my luck last sat was crapy too up the cape at least we fluked a couple.

man the 31st is takin its time gettin hear i wish this month would hurry up :woohoo: hear snap snap :evil:

hahaha Just in the middle of the bay. Well maybe a bit far for my yak to get to.. but on a good day i can take my little boat out. 375 stacer proline 20hp yamaha. gotta be a good day though.. less then 1meter swell i prefer.. over that it gets uncomfortable. :unsure:
ther middle of the bay is probably the best way of describin it, hahahahaha

NO worries mate.. i was only wondering weather it was out in the bay or near one of the islands. etc.. no were specific was needed. i got a lot of re exploring to do when i get back up. All i have fished for 2 years is small alpine rivers and dams. I have forgotten all the slang for places to fish around South east Qld :pinch:

na would luv to but cant :( i got a massive pour on tomorrow probably be finishing the concrete til late the bloody service from boral concrete is crap latly really makes the day go long,other wise if it was like any normal day in the mud yeah i be finished around 10am and i be there with bells on thnks for the offer rob

mick

harrys is over fished and only full of undersized rubbish. best ive got there is a moari cod, ans red throat sweety. 90% of the time your bait just gets nailed by small shit. i have fished there over 10 times easy

It's not that bad, the fish are smarter so you have to be smarter, there's some good fish on harries just gotta learn how to fish it..like most of the bay..

these were caught on harries. it definatly isnt out fished... dont fish with pillies or squid. the small stuff loves that sort of thing. fish freshly caught or live baits... not frozen. herring, pike, whiting, yakka, slimies, live or dead or live squid. fish light as possible as well

post-8878-14459858983_thumb.jpg

post-8878-144598589835_thumb.jpg

just had a squiz at the tides and times and it has turned to crap, south westerlies with an in comming tide, bloody hell. ingredients for a sloppy trip, so looks like i'm goin to the tackle warehouse to get me a rod n reel. i won't be beaten !:whistle:

yeah ,the forecast looks crap for the weekend .

FORECAST FOR MORETON BAY

Friday until midnight: Winds: W/SW 10/15 knots, reaching 15/20 knots at times

during the morning. Winds tending NW/NE 10/15 knots in the afternoon. Seas: 0.7

to 1 metre.

Saturday: Winds: SW/SE 10/15 knots at first, reaching 15/20 knots at times ahead

of a S/SE change 20/25 knots extending from the south during the day and

possibly reaching 25/30 knots over the eastern bay at night. Seas: to 1 metre,

reaching 1.6 metres at night. Isolated showers.

Sunday: Winds: S/SE 20/30 knots.

good weekend for hiding in the creeks and rivers i think .

just had a squiz at the tides and times and it has turned to crap, south westerlies with an in comming tide, bloody hell. ingredients for a sloppy trip, so looks like i'm goin to the tackle warehouse to get me a rod n reel. i won't be beaten !:whistle:
new it wouldnt be long before you needed a fix :P hey rob remember the night we were coming back from moreton i think we were going to fish up that way but when we got there it was a car park,and you came across that show of fish that could be a place to have a crack,pretty sure you said they were snapper but they were hugging the bottom and were not feeding?

new it wouldnt be long before you needed a fix :P hey rob remember the night we were coming back from moreton i think we were going to fish up that way but when we got there it was a car park,and you came across that show of fish that could be a place to have a crack,pretty sure you said they were snapper but they were hugging the bottom and were not feeding?
yeah that spot is already in the gps, just gunna be sloppy out there, just been to tackle warehouse and tree's are swayin bug time, maybe a river bash tonight i think.

Archived