boat trailers

madmullet

to all boaties out their, my name is kurt and i manage mayfair marine, manufactures of redco and tinka trailers. if you have any probles with any boat trailer or got question or just need spare parts, i can do very good prices. give me a call on 3277 7322 or pop in and see me at 38 grindle road rocklea. cheers kurt

think it's an re 17 somethin,5.9 meter boat sittin on the belco trailer atm. wanna go tandem this time around plan on some big highway journeys soon.
iam thinkin of the same thing kurt,i have had problems with my drive way and had to get the ball of my tow bar lifted witch works fine but uneasy driving it on the road because its 150 higher then the norm and the tandem would be what iam after,mines a oceanic and my boat is a 5.5 cox craft what do you think and what kind of dollars are we talkin.brad

yeah i would like to know how much for a new set of load sharing springs rated 3.5- 4t on sub frame with 2 new axles 2mtr wheel base ford type.i got 4 hydraulic brake calipers allready exististing on the set up my sub frame and spings and axles need replacing soon and iam looking for a smoother softer ride for the hull on the road for the longer road trips.what can you sudjest kurt? any help apreciated

cheers mick

mick fillet

8 leaf eye to eye springs $60ea

axles $300ea

what size frame is it so i can get the correct price on a sub frame

also if you want to protect ur hull to the max, have you thort about putting more roller on. i have a 20ft trailer and i have got 48 rollers on it not including bow roller or keel rollers

mick fillet

8 leaf eye to eye springs $60ea

axles $300ea

what size frame is it so i can get the correct price on a sub frame

also if you want to protect ur hull to the max, have you thort about putting more roller on. i have a 20ft trailer and i have got 48 rollers on it not including bow roller or keel rollers

cool B)

chassis is 1600 outside to out side.

them springs good price ;) so $120 bucks a side for load sharing 240 both sides load sharing am i reading right. sounds good. are the springs aussie made or from china?

hmm your trailer sounds sweet as. i am right for rollers for this trailer the set up the boats on is ptitty sweet for now cheers any way

mick

Mate what would be best to suite a 3.4 tinny and or a 3.7?

Cheers - Jono

you should look at the 1 under my tinnie johnno, it's ok and solid as, led lights 13 inch wheels and regd, sellin it for 5 hungie.

That sounds great Rob. Its actually for a mate but I'd still love to check it out sometime when you're free.

Mate what would be best to suite a 3.4 tinny and or a 3.7?

Cheers - Jono

you should look at the 1 under my tinnie johnno, it's ok and solid as, led lights 13 inch wheels and regd, sellin it for 5 hungie.

That sounds great Rob. Its actually for a mate but I'd still love to check it out sometime when you're free.

no prob, i'll chuck up some pics when i can

Archived