gazza86

Hi all

I am also new to this forum, my name is Kurt i'm 30 years old (still act like i'm 15) and i'm from Nudgee. I have spent the last couple of weeks searching through AFO and am rapped to have this great avenue to hear from so many local fisho.

My fishing experience is mainly from mates tinnies in estries and other land based activities however I am currently very excited as i will soon be taking delevery of my first boat, a Stessl 560 sea hawk which should opening a whole new world of fishing options. Which i'm sure the memebers of AFO can help me with advice

Cheers

Kurt

Hi gazza86 & kurt-b, welcome to this habitat of piscatorial interests and knowledge,or lack of. :lol:

If you click on the categories button (as you may have already discovered) there are sections in there that cover a vast range of fishing and other topics.

By using the search/advanced search feature, answers to many questions,you may have,on a particular subject may be found.

Don`t be shy in sharing your adventures, both successful and dismal with the rest of us.

Remember there is No such thing as a silly question…only a silly answer

Archived